Consultancy and Training - Privacy Consultancy
Our privacy consultancy seeks to ease the burden of navigating data privacy risks. Our services are targeted specifically at operationalising privacy compliance in a post-GDPR era.
What started as an internal Management decision to understand the fundamentals of our own digital architecture – through the accumulation of considerable experience and our successful ISO:IEC 270001 Provider Certification – has rapidly evolved into the capability to provide an advanced digital offering to our clients.
tlam offers a comprehensive and holistic approach by combining effective cyber-risk management, technical and practical knowledge for businesses of all sizes.
Our clients range from Dating Websites, PR Agencies, Artificial Intelligence disruptors and through to law firms.
We take our respective roles seriously. Accountability and transparency are key areas of our Service offering. Through our ISO 17024 GDPR Practitioner Certifications we are sufficiently qualified to advice on Privacy Compliance matters.
The sort of things we do:
- Providing granular and detailed action plans and agile sprints for Personal Information Management Systems (PIMS) implementation.
- Advice and incorporation of Privacy-by-Design (PbD) iteration thinking into the life cycle of products and services.
- GDPR staff awareness, training and development with use cases for staff to apply in their day-to-day work activities.
- Data Processing Impact Assessment (DPIA) data mapping and design for high-risk personal data processing.
- Action plans and contingency planning for restricted international data transfer regimes (“BREXIT preparation”).