The tlamLawdesk enables you to run your firm via web, mobile or desktop applications.
Based on a combination of Microsoft Domain and Email services plus dedicated Terminal Server(s) to run your users’ applications; our managed network can be setup very quickly; usually in a matter of days. All you need is a suitable broadband connection (Fibre or EFM recommended).
If you are considering setting up a new company network or refreshing your existing server equipment, this provides the same functionality but without the hassle. We can transfer your data and applications to our servers.
As a regulated business our solution helps you meet your regulatory obligations for security and business continuity, including enhanced security options if necessary.
AT A GLANCE
- Virtual Servers hosted in a private, redundant datacenters for enhanced remote performance and reliability.
- Microsoft Exchange Server – World class email, including Outlook Web Access.
- Optional SQL Server for team applications; additional customer supplied applications can be installed on request.
- Secure redundant next-generation firewall with enhanced perimeter security (includes full Intrusion Prevention, zero-day and reputation-based web and email filtering).
- Built-in backups and Business Continuity plan, includes fast recovery in the event of server problems.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Fully managed desktop Antivirus plus Email AntiSpam/AntiVirus facility (required add-on)
- Secure Remote Desktop access using Windows, Mac, iOS and Android clients, plus from any web browser for ad-hoc use (HTML5 client).
- It is fast: simply either download a desktop application or access a webpage then log into our servers.
- You have no maintenance worries: we maintain and upgrade the service platform free of charge. No more expensive server upgrades.
- You can connect to the service from anywhere – from home, from a hotel, from client offices.
- It is kind to your cash flow: you have no capital costs, so you don’t need to find thousands of pounds every three to four years to pay for new servers, licensing and desktops.
- It is secure: your data is held securely on our servers, backed up by us to a remote location and protected from hackers, viruses and spam by the best hardware and software available.